Printable Sudoku Games
If the daily fix of Sudoku you get in your newspaper just isn't enough, here is a round-up of the places you can print off puzzles to do at your leisure.
- ESPN Baseball Sudoku Sudoku using the starting line up of a baseball game. Yes really.
- Scrivner's Sudoku Weekly Printable Puzzle in PDF Format.
Site with puzzles compiled by Norwegian Vegard Hanssen (Don't worry the site is in excellent English by the way) with 6895702 puzzles at the time of listing with more added regularly. There are also 569829 Wordoku puzzles and a two person Sudoku game called Sudokuto invented by Hanssen.
- Printsudoku.com Daily Sudokus in PDF form to print out, with an archive of previous puzzles.
- Activity Village Easy Sudoku puzzles for kids in a printable PDF file.
- Puzzle Choice Choice of online or printable puzzles.
- The Daily Sudoku
This site features a new printable Sudoku puzzles every day and has an archive of over 150 puzzes which are also available to print off. You can also ask for a hint and check the solution. An e-book of puzzles is also available. The site also include a sudoku forum so that you can chat to your fellow addicts.